Saturday 8 December 2018


WEEK 4                                                                                                           November 03 - 07

03 November 
I was absent today 


Exhibition time...!
Chemisrty 
Physics 
Biology

04 November 

       
 The day started with morning prayer. I got a substitution period at VIII B. I took the continuation of the chapter A Day in the Country. I could take the class in the way I planned, but students were less attentive and distracted throughout the class. Second period i got a substitution period at X A. The rest of the period I was engaged with lesson plan writing and prepared some slides for the conscientization programme. Today I helped Vishnu Gopal sir for the construction of a chart for the project.

                

05 November

The day started with morning prayer. First period of VIII B was mine. I continued the chapter A Day in the Country. At the initial stage I asked some review questions and students responded correctly. I gave them sufficient activities based on the chapter. Poster writing was the discourse construction. I used both Power point presentation and chart as my teaching aids. Students were highly cooperative and attentive in the class. Third period I collected data from IX A students for my project. Fourth period I observed the class of Binoy Varghese. The topic was Resistance at the class IX B.  

06 November

Another day started with special morning assembly conducted by the most active students in this school VII B. They conducted the assembly in a well organized way. They presented posters based on the importance of the week.  First period of VIII B was mine. I continued the same chapter. I used both Power point presentation and chart as my teaching aids. Kahinadh was very distracted and disturbed other students. I had to put lots of effort for maintain the decorum of the class, even though the other students cooperate with me. They were actively participated in all the activities. The rest of the period I was engaged with my works. Fifth period I collected data from X B. 



Posters prepared by the VII B 
 

07 November
As usual I got first period at VIII B and I finished the chapter A Day in the Country, and I gave them sufficient activities based on the chapter. I ensured the complete participation of the class. Poem writing was the discourse construction. Akhila presented her poem in a wonderful manner. I had last period at VIII B. I took a grammar portion there- simple present tense using Direct Instruction Model. This model helped me to conveying the major principles behind the functions of simple present tense. At the evening we got signed records and reflective journal from the Principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                     Innovative Work  ...