Sunday 25 November 2018


WEEK 2                                                                                                   November 19 - 24 





19 November 2018  
Sixth day I got first period at my class VIII B. Today I took a poem ‘First Showers’ had written by Nalini Sharma. This poem is about rain. I used both power point presentation and chart as support systems. I showed a video version of the poem too for more clarity. I gave them diary entry as discourse construction. One group presented their material. Second period I got substitution at the same class and I took the activity part of the same poem. We were discussed about similes and metaphors. Now they are able to differentiate these two aspects. Fifth and sixth period I had classes at X standard students. I took a one act play ‘A Book that Saved the Earth’. The rest of the period I was engaged with lesson plan writing.

21 November 2018 
 Seventh day started with morning assembly. I got my first period at VIII B and I started a new lesson. That was a short story written by Oscar Wilde- ‘The Nightingale and the Rose’. This chapter shows a deep relationship between man and nature. I took the first 3 paragraphs with the help of Advance Organizer Model. I gave them summary writing as discourse construction. I showed a video regarding the story. The rest of the period I was engaged with my own works.

22 november 2018 


Eight day elegantly started with morning prayer. First period of VIII B was mine. I continued the short story. We had observation classes by Dr. Nisha Chandran. The first class was mine. I used both Power point presentation and chart as my teaching aids. Students were highly cooperative and attentive in the class. I forgot to show a video regarding the chapter. Teacher said positive comments on the class. But the one negative is I could be more empathetic communicator in the class.  In the afternoon session I had substitution classes at VIII B, XB and XA

23 November 2018 
 Ninth day started with morning prayer as usual I got my first class at VIII B. I took the continuation of the story. In today’s class pupil were less attentive. I had to put some more effort to managing the class. I gave them diary entry as class activity. One group presented their material. I introduced new words through attractive images. In the afternoon session I had special duty on Malayalam Programme- initiative taken by the Govt of Kerala. Today I observed the class of Nimisha Raviraj from Mathematics optional. 


moments of malayalathilakkam 

        

24 November 2018 

Tenth day started with morning assembly. I didn’t have any class at VIII B.  I got one substitution period at VIII B but the students didn’t bring English text book and note book so couldn’t take any classes there. Third period I got substitution at IX A. Fifth period I was In VIII A. I gave them physical training activities. The rest of the period I was engaged with lesson plan writing. We discussed about conscientization programme and chose a topic according to the issues which take place in the school. We finalized the topic regarding Drug Abuse.

Time table 
TIME TABLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                     Innovative Work  ...